||An Electronic Technician job in Oldsmar, FL is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be part of a team part of a team building components and testers for the aerospace industry. This is a contract position with Belcan.
Electronic Technician Job Duties may include:
* Read and interpret schematics, wiring diagrams, layouts, and engineering drawings
* Understand and use Bill of Material
* Build and assemble wire harnesses/cables using Bill of Material and engineering documents
* Able to use hand tools including but not limited to wire cutters, strippers, crimpers, screwdrivers, drills, DMM
* Soldering of through hole & SMT components
* Able to build mechanical assemblies using layouts and Bill of Material
* Perform inspections & continuity testing
* Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems
* Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of parts or assemblies
* Position may occasionally travel to customer site to install and troubleshoot equipment.
* Employ good housekeeping on the shop floor
* Must be able to work independently and efficiently
* Record and maintain thorough, accurate, legible records of all pertinent project information.
* Education: Associate Degree or equivalent experience in electrical technology.
* Experience: Minimum of two years (beyond education or equivalent experience) of related
* experience is required.
* Preferred Certifications: IPC-610, IPC-620, J-STD
* Experience in high mix, low volume electronics manufacturing is preferred
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required, US resident or Permanent resident (Green Card holder)
If you are interested in this Electronic Technician position in Oldsmar, FL please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!