||A Geospatial Engineering job in San Francisco, CA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for developing unique environmental modeling tools in support of agricultural practices and research. To be considered for this job, you will have a MS degree in a Data, Geological or Computer Science related disciples with relevant data reporting and analysis projects.
Geospatial Researcher Job Duties:
* Development of agricultural models for best practices based on imaging from remote field sensors
gathering geospatial datasets.
* Data analysis of GIS data from remote sensors.
* Extract, analyze and presentation data using Python and R.
* Ph.D. / MS degree in Environmental Science, Geospatial, Geology, Data Science or related graduate
* Python, R programming, GIS and remote sensing software, AWS image recognition
* Strong project experience with machine learning
* Ability to create data visualization tools in Python
If you are interested in this Geospatial Researcher job in San Francisco, CA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.