||A Radome RF Design Engineer job in Marion, VA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will perform design and development in such areas as electrical, electromagnetic, electromechanical and software for production, transmission, measurement, and use of systems, instruments and controls. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited program with an emphasis on electromagnetics, plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of work performed at this facility, U.S. citizenship is required along with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD SECRET clearance within a reasonable amount of time from date of hire.
Radome RF Design Engineer Job duties:
* Leads the development of strategic tasks or small projects by applying engineering and organizational knowledge and expertise to achieve technical goals
* Plans and executes small projects or task elements within larger projects, organizations, or for groups of projects
* Responsible for the completion of assigned engineering tasks or small projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines
* Participates in development of program strategies and teaming strategies as they relate to the assigned task
* Assist with legacy radome systems production and testing
* Strong background in mathematics and statistics
* Strong foundation and experience in programming using one or more of the following: FORTRAN, LabView, C++ or Python
* Experience with microwave test equipment
* Experience with electromagnetic solvers
* Understanding of statistical methods in process control
If you are interested in this Radome RF Design Engineer job in Marion, VA, please apply via the link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.