Program Manager Philadelphia, PA Posted: 8/23/2019
A Program Manager job in Philadelphia, PA is currently available through Belcan at one of our key Defense clients. In this role you will perform management oversight of major manufacturing contract or projects. To be considered for this role, you will have a A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline, MBA preferred, and 5+ years of experience. This is a 6+ month contract opportunity with a growing company.
Program Manager job duties:
• Overall management responsibility consistent with Company objectives for research, design, and development of new or modified products.
• Perform management oversight of major manufacturing contract or projects.
• Ensure technical, schedule, and cost performance objectives are met.
• Effectively direct – from concept through manufacturing, test and delivery – the design and development of new products.
• Effectively interact with the customer to ensure that a healthy relationship is maintained and to assure that no requirements, other than those included in the contract, are imposed on the programs.
• Be familiar with all aspects of program execution, including contractual, financial and technical matters to assure the company’s success for the program.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline, MBA preferred
• Must have five years’ experience in organizing, leading, and managing an integrated project team of engineers, quality assurance professionals, suppliers, manufacturing associates and test engineers in the design, development and delivery of Aerospace and Defense equipment
• Must have five years’ experience managing material and supplier budgets and schedules
• Must have Microsoft Project experience
• Ability to establish and maintain business and technical contacts outside of the Company.
• Five years’ experience with the Government-contracting process.
• U.S. citizenship required.
If you are interested in this Program Manager job in Philadelphia, PA please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.