Paint Infrastructure Engineer Fremont, CA Posted: 1/25/2021
A Paint Infrastructure Engineer job in Fremont, CA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for driving to create the paint factory of the future by bringing conceptual designs to life, producing cutting-edge detailed design of paint infrastructure systems that are fully integrated with associated manufacturing processes and building infrastructure. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering plus a minimum of 7 years of experience in HVAC and process systems design.
Paint Infrastructure Engineer Job duties:
* Apply engineering fundamentals and a broad set of mechanical engineering tools to solve technical problems and create novel detailed designs for a wide range of systems from HVAC to paint and e-coat fluid systems, involving unit operations such as pump and air handlers, reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, heat transfer fluid systems, etc.
* Responsible for developing mechanical design packages for permitting and construction.
* Supervise engineers/designers to develop equipment datasheets, PFDs, P&IDs, 3D modeling, construction documents and specifications.
* Review and develop designs that are cost effective, Code compliant while meeting Company's quality and schedule requirements.
* Able to develop high level cost estimates with material take off information for all sizes of projects in short time frames.
* Familiar with Mechanical Code, NFPA standards, SMACNA duct construction standards, ACGIH Ventilation Practices, ASME, OSHA, and ASHRAE 62 and 90.1.
* Holds a PE registration and ability to be registered in any State.
* Experience in designing Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems for industrial / pharmaceutical / bio-tech / semiconductor type facilities.
* Experience with paint process and e-coat fluid handling systems.
* Design experience with equipment including: heat recovery chillers, gas fired and electric water boilers, 40,000 cfm or larger packaged rooftop heat pump units, packaged air to air heat pumps, water to water heat pumps, high pressure water atomizing humidifiers, -50C dew point dehumidifiers, fans, pumps, thermal oxidizers, dry and wet scrubbers, heat exchangers (shell/tube, plate/frame, brazed fin), RO systems, compressors, paint and e-coat fluids, control valves and Instrumentation.
If you are interested in this Paint Infrastructure Engineer position in Fremont, CA please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. wst160