Tool and Die
Tool and Die Maker Greensboro, NC Posted: 2/12/2021
Tool and Die
A Tool and Die Maker job in Greensboro, NC is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of die maintenance in a high-speed stamping environment. To be considered for this role, you will have a Associated Degree, and five or more years of experience as a tool and die maker. A Journeyman"s Card is strongly preferred for this position. This is an excellent, direct hire opportunity with a growing company.
Tool and Die Maker Job duties:
- Primary contact for the assigned team/process for basic technical or routine questions providing technical assistance and/or training when necessary.
- Provides training to personnel regarding standard operating procedures and processing techniques.
- Ensures job order and appropriate production process is being followed.
- Assists in the resolution of production process issues (work flow, rework, first piece inspection, etc.)
- Performs die and module changeovers including preventive maintenance and conditioning of the dies.
- Supports stamping production by troubleshooting more complex die set up and production.
- Maintains high speed progressive dies, including sharpening of carbide punches and dies.
- Associates Degree in Machining Technology preferred; High School diploma or GED required
- Completion of State Approved Apprenticeship Program and a Journeyman"s Card, strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a Tool and Die Maker
If you are interested in this Tool and Die Maker job in Greensboro, NC, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.