Recruiting Data Analyst Palo Alto, CA Posted: 2/12/2021
A Recruiting Data Analyst job in Palo Alto, CA is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role you will Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition, People Partners, Finance, and Learning and Development to find innovative ways to deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights, and analysis in clear, concise stories for various stakeholders at all levels
· Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition, People Partners, Finance, and Learning and Development to find innovative ways to deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights, and analysis in clear, concise stories for various stakeholders at all levels
· As part of the Talent Acquisition team, build a strategy and process to work across a variety of data sources and technologies, e.g., Greenhouse, Workday, Tableau and Excel
· Consult with stakeholders and collaborate with other departments to identify data needs and develop actionable insights aimed at answering key business questions relative to high volume recruiting and onboarding
· Collaborate with various departments to identify critical people issues, understand processes, analyze data to drive improvements, and present key insights in support of decision making
· Apply expertise in data analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the data to help inform, influence, support, and execute our people initiatives
· Analyze information to bring forward insights and suggest optimizations that will improve result
· Analyzes data and statistics to identify trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, turnover, and organizational changes.
· Serve as a subject matter expert for data, reporting and analytics
· Use data to analyze and evaluate, transform data and insights into business recommendations, communicate learnings and recommendations to various audiences of all levels
THIS IS WHAT YOU"LL NEED:
· You should have a passion for data.
Experience using Greenhouse (ATS
Should be very strong in data analysis, trend and root cause identification, statistical analysis and data
· Ability to use storytelling to describe HR operations using data
· Experience developing and implementing dashboards and reports
· Strong problem solving and communication skills
· Data analysis experience within HR/HRIS
· Experience creating complex dashboards and data stories using Excel and Tableau or similar application
· Advanced Excel skills
Experience with Workday is preferred
If you are interested in this role job in. please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.