Information Technology - Network Administrator Normal, IL Posted: 2/15/2021
A Information Technology - Network Administrator job in Normal, IL is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role you will Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting network hardware and software.
· At least 5 years (or relative) in a Systems or Desktop support role, where you learned the nuances of IT Administration
· Bachelor"s is preferred for this position
· Experience with: LAN/WAN, Firewalls, Access Points, Cisco (Preferred)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
· Tech Savvy - Ability and passion for learning new technology and tools
· Passion for Customer Support - A drive to help end users get what they need to do their jobs the best they can. A sense of satisfaction
from helping end users get what they need in a timely manner
· Prioritization Skills - The ability to analyze support requests, and prioritize them based on impact
· Discipline - The discipline to actively manage help desk tickets and internal IT tasks, without getting distracted by email, chat or other
· A Teacher - Able to teach end users about IT technologies or solutions to their issues in an easy to understand way
· Self-Starter - The ability to actively look for effective tasks to complete in times of low tickets
This position will be onsite in Normal, IL
If you are interested in this role job in. please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.