Network Administrator Cincinnati, OH Posted: 3/12/2021
Belcan is now hiring Cleared Network Administrators in the Cincinnati, OH area. In this role, you will support the configuration, deployment and support of both physical and virtual Windows and Linux systems in secure areas.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have an active secret clearance, Security + Certification (or equivalent), and experience with the listed technologies below.
Network Administrator Summary of Responsibilities:
* Vulnerability management - antivirus patches, assured file transfers, auditing, policy admin, etc.
* Build, configuration, and deployment of new desktops
* Maintenance of desktops, network, storage, and servers
* Management of budgets, source planning, and process improvements
Network Administrator Requirements:
* Active Security Clearance
* Security + Certified
* Experience utilizing the following tools: Nessus, SEP, Splunk, Digital Guardian, Ivanti, SolarWinds
* Experience working in: RHEL, ESXI, OnTap, Commvault Hyperscale
* Expertise with CISCO Networking, InfiniBand, and encrypted connections such as TACLANE
* Familiarity with ITIL methodology and RMF regulations
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a team-oriented setting