Software & Systems SBU
Electrical Engineer Ft. Worth, TX Posted: 3/23/2021
Software & Systems SBU
An Electrical Engineer job is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time position that will be supported at the customer facility in Ft. Worth, TX. To be considered for this role, you will need a minimum of 3-5 years of experience developing firmware and possess strong technical ability, organizational skills, and effective communication skills.
* Design and test VHDL to interface between FPGAs and I/O devices
* Work with a cross-functional team to plan and develop embedded C++ code (object-oriented) per architectural design
* Interact directly with our customers as part of the Belcan team supporting their Electronic Hardware Design & Test (EHWDT) team.
Requirements for the role include:
* Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
* VHDL coding experience within an embedded system
* Proficient in C/C++
* AGILE SW Development Experience (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
* Experience writing DO-254 documentation
* Experience with Visual Studio
* Highly motivated, Organized, resourceful and persistent.
* Proven ability to work independently and think creatively to solve problems.
* Able to manage multiple technical responsibilities simultaneously.
* Knowledge of Xilinx FPGAs, Altera FPGAs, EDA design tools and architectures.
* Due to the nature of the work being done all applicants must be U. S. Citizens
Additional skills include:
* Libero IDE
* Experience with Smart Fusion 2 SOC and Libero IDE is a plus
* Aerospace background is a plus
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineer job please apply via the "apply now" link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!