Electro- Mechanical Engineer Greenville, SC Posted: 3/26/2021
An Electro-Mechanical Engineer position in Greenville, SC is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar) with five (5) years of experience minimum. This is a full time opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
* Ability to design and provide cost estimates for small mechanical and electromechanical mechanisms with tight tolerances.
* Improve the functional capabilities, reduce costs, and improve quality of existing products.
* Ability to create 3D models and 2D drawings accurately and efficiently in SolidWorks.
* Design and tolerance products taking into account manufacturing processes and process capability
* Ability to not only design / develop products but to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent.
* Bachelor"s degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar) with five (5) years of experience minimum.
* Knowledge / experience with manufacturing processes such as milling, turning, die-casting, injection molding and plating.
* Knowledge / experience with steel, brass, aluminum, and plastics.
* Magnetic or electromagnetic experience a plus.
* Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Proven ability to design new products using existing or new technologies.
If you are interested in this Electro-Mechanical Engineer position in Greenville, SC, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.