Software QA / Testing
Software Support Specialist - W2 Only Indianola, PA Posted: 4/6/2021
Software QA / Testing
A Software Support Specialist job in Indianola, PA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for software support. To be considered for this role, you will have an Associates or Bachelor degree and five plus years of experience. This is a very visible, contract opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Software Support Specialist Job duties:
* Record accurate and detailed information for all daily activities
* Perform/Assist with remote OS upgrades and server migrations
* Verify/Update server configuration in Service Max
* Validate software is operating without errors
* Confirm adequate server resources are available to operate without errors (i.e. CPU, RAM, Disk Space)
* Confirm/Apply DICOM and HL7 preventative maintenance procedures
* Build customer OVF files and help import as needed
* Associate or Bachelor degree
* Five plus years in IT Administration and tech support. Responsibilities include onboarding client with installation and upgrades, knowledge on privacy laws and cybersecurity.
* Networking knowledge and Troubleshooting abilities, including analyzing log files.
* Knowledge of Hospital Interfaces; HL7 and DICOM.
* Knowledge on MongoDB, CouchDB(NoSQL) is preferred
* RedHat Certified is preferred
* Hands on Linux experience with RHEL knowledge is preferred
* Scripting (BASH / Python) and SQL Basic is preferred
If you are interested in this Software Support Specialist job in Indianola, PA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.