Project Manager Kansas City, MO Posted: 5/24/2021
A Project Manager job in Kansas City, MO is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this job, you should have a B.S. or higher in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other engineering disciples and 3+ years experience in overseeing and executing successful industrial capital and maintenance projects. In this job, you will be responsible for design, scope, specification, procurement, and oversight of chemical process development and system installations.
* Responsible for the full cycle of the project, including equipment specification planning, organizing,
direct control and leading the project from concept to completion and closure
* Coordinate with ESH, and plant architectural and engineering firms when applicable
* Project engineering and management for industrial projects, including feasibility studies, scope
determination, detailed design, cost estimation, planning and scheduling, construction, startup,
obtaining permits and completing project documentation
* Develop engineered solutions for day-to-day operating problems, long-term business needs, and
* Coordinate interface with the plant and construction to ensure that the functional definition and
project scope are well defined and agreed upon.
If you are interested in Project Management job in Kansas City please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.