Team Center Administrator West Palm Beach, FL Posted: 4/9/2021
A Team Center Administrator job in Palm Beach Gardens, FL is currently available through Belcan. This is a direct / benefited position with our key Aerospace client. In this role you will be responsible for the deployment of Teamcenter, NX, and other mechanical design tools, supporting a variety of Teamcenter applications. To be considered you will have a BS in Engineering or Computer Science; MS Preferred, and 10+ years designing Teamcenter solutions.
Team Center Administrator Responsibilities:
* Function as PLM architect with focus on Core Teamcenter.
* Translate business requirements into specific PLM solutions for complex projects.
* Develop/document AS IS and TO BE Solution Specification for team members to work from.
* Work with support team to Investigate and troubleshoot Teamcenter data to continuously improve the application.
* Provide Technical guidance and mentor support team members in advanced PLM functionalities.
* Lead designing, developing, coding and testing the architected solutions.
* Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality. Challenges:
* Keeping the training materials up to date and managing timely delivery for global population.
* Developing critical core capabilities globally.
* Working in a highly matrixed organization
* Education: BS in Engineering or Computer Science; MS Preferred
* Experience: 10+ years designing Teamcenter solutions; 7-10 year"s work experience demonstrating knowledge and experience in the administration of all phases of Teamcenter Engineering.
1. Interpersonal Savvy - Build constructive and effective relationships, have strong interpersonal and service-oriented skills with the ability to interface well with engineers, and other staff members at all levels.
2. Organizing - Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; arranges files and information in a useful manner
3. Systems Management - Can design best practices, training tools, and corporate procedures
* Ability to present complex information and communicate in an effective manner
* Experience in computer science, information management, system engineering, or related technical field.
* Experience with programming languages: C, C++, JAVA, Perl and XML.
* Extensive experience with PDM information system infrastructure.
* Experience with development tools and processes.
* A self-starter with strong communication skills.
* Demonstrated experience with Siemens, Teamcenter application usage and development and rollout.
* Knowledge of Configuration Management Practices
* Strong BMIDE, client side, server-side customization, SOA and Integration with ERP systems. Requires excellent problem solving, oral and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of PC and UNIX Workstation operating systems and application implementation as related to CAD.
* Highly motivated individual with the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
*Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered*
If you are interested in this Team Center Administrator job in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.