General Production Support
Manufacturing Technician Emeryville, CA Posted: 4/13/2021
General Production Support
A Manufacturing Technician job opportunity in Emeryville, CA is currently available through Belcan at one of our pharmaceutical clients. To be considered for this role, you will have at least an Associate's degree or completion of certified biotech program with a Biotech Certificate of Achievement, and 1 year of previous work experience within a manufacturing environment. In this role, you will setup, operation and clean up of manufacturing equipment that will separate, purify, fill, inspect and package the protein products while following industry and corporate safety standards.
Manufacturing Technician Job Duties:
* Work as part of a team that supports manufacturing operations on the production floor for buffer/media, glass washers, autoclaves, bioreactors, and various other laboratory equipment with varying levels of automation.
* Operate a variety of laboratory equipment (pH/conductivity meters, Gravimetric Balances, Autoclaves, and Glasswashers)
* Adhere to valid manufacturing procedures and documentation.
* Assists production sustainability through the performance of SAP cycle counting accuracy, reconciliation, reservations, and/or scrapping of expired materials.
* Maintains logbooks, inventory forms, SOPs, equipment, on-the-job training forms, and other records as required.
* Performs legible, clear, and concise data entry into batch records, logbooks, and all other controlled forms used in a cGMP process.
* Deliver quality products and services on time to all customers, internal and external.
* Performs specific glassware preparations per standard operating procedures (cleaning, washing, sterilizing, and distributing within all manufacturing groups.)
* Associate's degree or completion of certified biotech program with a Biotech Certificate of Achievement.
* Must have at least 1 year of prior experience in a manufacturing and/or GMP environment.
* Existing knowledge of SAP highly preferred.
* Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
* Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
* Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Must be flexible with working hours / shifts in order to accommodate the 24-hour, 7-day plant operation.
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Technician job in Emeryville, CA, please apply via the apply now link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.