Senior Research Engineer – Polymers Garden Grove, CA Posted: 4/13/2021
A Senior Research Engineer - Polymers job in Garden Grove, CA is currently accepting applications. This is a direct-hire position with our key manufacturing client. In this role, you will be responsible for lead technology development projects and will work in a cross-functional team to develop new technology, improve current products, resolve quality problems and provide technical supports. To be considered for this role, you will have at least a B.S. Degree in Engineering, Physics or closely related field along with 3+ years of experience with characterizing imaging system, building optical measurement setups, and performing hands-on measurements.
Senior Research Engineer - Polymers Job Responsibilities:
* Lead product development projects and technical initiative
* Apply scientific methods (DOE, Root Cause Analysis, Statistical Analysis etc.) to solve complex problems and advance technical competencies
* Generate ideas that will enhance existing products and lead to the development of new products
* Collaborate with internal and external partners to advance the development of formulas, products or processes
* Train, mentor and guide R&D personnel
* Provide technical support to operation for improving quality and yields
Senior Research Engineer - Polymers Job Requirements:
* B.S. Degree in Engineering, Materials Science or closely related field
* Advanced degree preferred
* 3+ years of experience with new product development and scale up preferably in aerospace, transparencies or other closely related industries
* In-depth knowledge of polymeric materials, coating and material characterization techniques
* Experience with optical measurement system
* Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and in collaborative settings
* Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and hands-on
If you are interested in this Senior Research Engineer - Polymers job in Garden Grove, CA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.