Industrial Engineer Springfield, NJ Posted: 4/15/2021
An Industrial Engineer job in Springfield, NJ is currently accepting applications. This is a direct-hire position with our key aerospace client. In this role, you will be responsible for conceiving, designing, testing, and developing innovative solutions based on analysis and organizational objectives. To be considered for this role, you will have a B.S. Degree in Industrial Engineering along with 3 - 5 years of related engineering experience.
***Due to the nature of the work being conducted, U.S. Citizenship is a requirement***
Industrial Engineer Job Responsibilities:
* Utilize principles of mathematics, science, and engineering to streamline processes Identify opportunities to prevent waste and inefficiency in production
* Research and test design ideas to determine feasibility, utilizing Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Six Sigma, and root cause analysis to formulate/support innovation, corrective actions, and continuous improvement activities
* Develop and design robust manufacturing concepts to simplify/improve manufacturing processes to ensure best practice, performing structural and thermal analyses of components and assemblies, building prototypes, evaluating performance, identifying issues, and make improvements
* Create and maintain required manufacturing process documentation, including process flow charts, capacity and utilization studies, time and motion studies, standard work, cycle time analysis and line balancing
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gain insight and direction
Industrial Engineer Job Requirements:
* B.S. Degree in Industrial Engineering
* 3-5 years of related engineering experience
* In-depth understanding of lean manufacturing principles
* Experience with Epicor preferred
* Hands-on experience building small prototypes
* Proficiency with analytical tools, workflow time study, and process balancing
* Ability to interface with program management, manufacturing leads, customer, and functional leads; provide daily direction and guidance to junior associates and management
* Advanced experience using MS suite, including Access, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this Industrial Engineer job in Springfield, NJ, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.