Research Associate San Diego, CA Posted: 4/15/2021
A Research Associate job opportunity in San Diego, CA is currently available through Belcan at one of our pharmaceutical clients. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor's of Science and at least 1 year of prior industry experience. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and performing experiments, analyzing and documenting data and supporting activities in an R&D environment.
Research Associate Job Duties:
* Performs minimally complex experiments with input from supervisor.
* Understands experimental goal and may provide input to the experimental design.
* Analyzes data from individual experiment with input from supervisor and documents work in laboratory notebook or report.
* Able to summarize a group of experiments.
* Prepares reagent and panel.
* Participate lab maintenance activities and maintain training logs.
* Effectively communicates with peers and supervisor. May present data in group meetings.
* Ensures proper transportation, handling, and disposal of hazardous, bio-hazardous and/or infectious substances. Operates and calibrates all general lab equipment.
* Bachelor's of Science majoring in Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field required.
* Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
* Must possess strong mathematics skills.
* Working knowledge of laboratory safety and record keeping.
* Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
* Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Knowledge of GLP highly preferred.
If you are interested in this Research Associate job in San Diego, CA, please apply via the apply now link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.