Systems Engineer IV Seattle, WA Posted: 4/16/2021
A Systems Engineer IV job working in Seattle, WA is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role, you will Enhance patching automation for Microsoft Exchange 2013
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
* Enhance patching automation for Microsoft Exchange 2013
* Respond during day time ours to Tickets (break-fix/customer issues)
* Drive alarming false positives down .
* Create automation for repetitive KTLO tasks (password rotations, trouble shooting, infrastructure, etc).
* General staff augmentation to support business objectives.
* Assistance in migration of mailboxes from Exchange 2013 to Exchange 2019.
- Exchange Administration (2013+ On-Premises).
- Windows Server 2012 R2+ Experience
- Building automation via PowerShell scripting.
- Operating in a large production environment of at least 10,000+ users and 600+ Servers.
- Operational mindset with a proven track record to make an impact.
- Exchange 2019 Migration experience.
- Leveraging Amazon Web Services AWS products.
- Familiarity with building self-service tooling in an enterprise environment.
If you are interested in this job, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.