Human Resources Manager San Francisco, CA Posted: 4/21/2021
A Human Resources Manager Job in San Francisco. CA. is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role you will have a B.S. Degree, with 10+ years" of progressive HR work experience. In this role you help to implements policies and strategies ensuring that all aspects of the Project and the HR programs and administration are effectively and successfully managed and aligned with the overall objectives established by the contract.
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
* Aligns and supports HR organizational vision, mission, structures, processes and people and recommend the design and implementation of solutions to ensure alignment with the overall direction of the HRH Organization consistent with best business practices.
* Participates in management of all legal employment compliance ensuring within local entity that all people are treated with dignity, respect, understanding and fairness
* Oversees management and delivery of all HR services and programs, including talent acquisition, talent management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, civil rights/diversity, performance management, HR policies and strategies, HR operations and administration, HR systems and information management, and decision support.
* Collaborates with the Project's Executive and Senior Leadership Teams in leading efforts for workforce and succession planning, recruitment, and other key HR initiatives linked to the Organization's key goals and objectives.
* Develops and implements HR performance measures to gauge HR effectiveness in meeting Project (HRH) strategic goals Plans, coordinates, and conducts special studies on position classification matters. and objectives.
* Participates in Company change process by supporting and executing development of cultural contexts to accommodate Group and Local entity plans.
* Provides leadership, planning and prioritization for all HR activities, which includes HR administration functions, employee transactions management and reporting.
* Provides direction and operational oversight HR Department to support achievement of HR's service delivery strategy, including hiring, performance management, training/development, motivation of team.
* Works with HR Central to spearhead local entity HR vendor strategy, and identifies HR functions for future opportunities.
* Identifies, plans, implements and supports various HR systems, to meet the strategic goals of HR.
Human Resources Manager Job Requirements:
* B.S. Degree
* 10+ years" of progressive HR work experience
* Budgetary knowledge and experience as it relations to - financial, headcount, labor costs, recruitment and contract labor.
* Experience in the creation and implementation of organizational & development requirements to drive a positive, engaging, motivating culture aimed at employee satisfaction and business results.
* Knowledge of local market with an ability to resource strong business relations and talent development management at local entity level.
* Multi-tasking skills
* Excellent people management skill, with the ability to handle difficult and complicated employee relations matters.
* Experience with labor relations/union environment.
If you are interested in this Human Resources Manager Job in San Francisco, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Keywords: #HRJobs, #JobsinRail