Technical Writer Springfield, NJ Posted: 4/22/2021
A Technical Writer contract job in Springfield, NJ is currently accepting applications. This is 6 month+ contract position with our key aerospace client. In this role, you will develop a wide range of engineering documentation for human space system components, including reliability and FMEA, test procedures and reports, materials and MUAs and fracture control plans. To be considered for this role, you will have a B.S. Degree, along with 5+ years of technical writing experience, preferably within the aerospace and defense industries.
***Due to the nature of the work being conducted, U.S. Citizenship is a requirement***
Technical Writer Job Responsibilities:
* Write technical copy for various types of documents
* Develop a wide range of engineering documentation for human space system components, including reliability and FMEA, test procedures and reports, materials and MUAs and fracture control plans
* Assist in preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manuals and technical publications
* Gather technical information and prepare written text
* Maintain a current internal documentation library
Technical Writer Job Requirements:
* B.S. Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited university
* 5+ years of experience as a Technical Writer on programs and contracts of similar scope type and complexity, preferably within the aerospace and defense industries
* Experience with qualification test procedures
* Experience with multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
* Experience preparing reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences
* Experience working with developers to produce quality documentation and training materials
* Experience producing defense acquisition documentation, user manuals, training manuals, and other documentation utilized by the end-user community of DoD electronic equipment and systems
* Experience interpreting engineering and maintenance drawings, operational procedures to understand and blend large quantities of computer related information
* Ability to work in a fast pace team environment
If you are interested in this Technical Writer job in Springfield, NJ, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.