Recruiter Cincinnati, OH Posted: 4/22/2021
A Corporate Recruiter job in Cincinnati, OH is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need five plus years of engineering and design recruiting experience. As a Corporate Recruiter you will partner with our Engineering and Design Leaders to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the company and deliver the best talent.
Corporate Recruiter job duties:
* Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent across the U.S
* Identify, engage and build candidate relationships to establish available, on-demand workforce
* Partner with managers to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives
* Develop and Implement recruiting processes to ensure
* Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing needs across various disciplines
* Perform regular follow up with respective managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of
* Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict hiring activity
* Attend industry related and/or recruiting events to expand market presence
* Minimum of five years of Engineering and Design related recruiting experience is required
* Prior experience developing and implementing recruitment strategies
* Strong business acumen and ability to communicate with senior leadership
* Ability to stay organized and operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment
* Highly motivated and passionate individual with strong customer service skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Due to the nature of our work US Citizenship is required
Desired experiences and skills include:
* Proven work history in a high-volume work environment
* Prior background in Aerospace, Heavy Equipment or Automotive industry
If you are interested in this Corporate Recruiter job in Cincinnati, OH please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. BEIT1
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!