Human Resource Coordinator Bellevue, WA Posted: 4/23/2021
The successful candidate for this business-critical role will support Belcan"s core principles in earning trust as a true business partner, driving high performance through people development, and putting our people first through engagement activities.
From these key objectives, the Human Resource Manager in Belcan"s Bellevue, Washington office will be responsible to :
* Support Operations Leader and Management with personnel related tasks
* Enforce Belcan"s rules, policies and procedures to assure such matters are handled fairly and consistently, and in full compliance with all local and Federal laws governing such issues
* Efficient and accurate administration of all HR policies; working closely with Belcan"s corporate office to assure consistency and accuracy of HR processes
* Fair and accurate management of Belcan"s employee relations, with a constant focus on continuous improvement
* Effectively manage and process new hire onboarding, including delivering new employee orientation
* Coordinate, support or manage employee relations investigations and disciplinary actions to maintain performance and standards of conduct throughout and across the business
* Coordinate the hiring and termination process with HR Administration and Management team; as well as conducting exit interviews, and utilizing exit interview data to target improvement of attrition and retention issues
* Focus and delivery of ongoing performance management, compensation review, employee development and recognition
* Create and identify opportunities to further cultivate Belcan"s Purpose and Principles; including implementation of engagement activities at the office and section level
* Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services provided
Education: Associate"s degree in HR or related Business Administration field;
* Bachelor"s Degree in related field is a plus
* Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification is a plus.
Experience: Three + years of experience in Human Resources and Personnel Engagement
Location: Physical location of work will be in the Downtown Bellevue office; ability to work remotely through pandemic but will be a fulltime office job once employees returns to work.
Under minimal supervision, frequently exercises independent judgment within scope of job and may make decisions with no existing guidelines. Such decisions must consider customer and employee impact, consistency of decision across the business and Belcan, and the fairness and defensibility of the decision/outcome.
If you are interested in this Job Title job in Location please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!