Help Desk / Support
Service Desk Analyst Clayton, NC Posted: 4/26/2021
Help Desk / Support
A Service Desk Analyst job in Clayton, NC is currently available on the Belcan Team as a direct hire position providing support to one of our key pharmaceutical clients. To be considered for this role, you will have an Associate's degree in an IT related field and at least 2 years of IT Help Desk experience in a large enterprise environment. In this role, you will provide first line technical support and customer service support to clients. You will respond to Level 1-3 technical support incidents and requests as well as perform troubleshooting procedures and solve technical problems on computer hardware, software, components and network connectivity. This includes, but is not limited to desktop PC's, laptops, scanners, printers, MS Office products, MS OS products and various commercial and client proprietary software. You will also utilize remote access to client PCs to resolve complex issues. In some cases, you will create and maintain network and software accounts and you will process and manage customer contacts using telephone, web, email, chat or by the Service Desk ticketing system. The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Service Desk Analyst Job Duties:
* Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
* Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via ticketing system, telephone and email
* 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs and Printers
* Troubleshoot basic network issues such as MPLS and broadband issues
* Escalate unresolved calls to the next level support team
* Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
* To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
* Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
* To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
* Active Directory creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
* Microsoft Exchange creating mailboxes, distribution lists, contacts, storage quotas, and accesses etc.
* Troubleshooting of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office 2010
* Respond to emergency situations and be on-call as assigned.
* Associates Degree or higher in IT related field, or equivalent combination of certifications, education and experience
* Minimum of 1 year of Help Desk/Customer Service experience required
* Strong hardware & software technical troubleshooting experience required, with prior experience on enterprise systems preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high pressure environment and ability to quickly learn new technologies as they are introduced
* Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels
* Ability to help end users in stressful, hurried situations
We currently have openings on a variety of shifts, including evening and weekend shifts (some 4-10 hour days) with a weekend shift differential.
If you are interested in this Service Desk Analyst job in Clayton, NC, please apply via the "apply now" link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.