Legal Gov't Regulations
2nd shift Security Guard Orlando, FL Posted: 4/27/2021
Legal Gov't Regulations
A 2nd shift Security Guard job in Orlando, FL is currently accepting applications. This is a direct permanent benefited position with our key aerospace client. In this role, you will be responsible for security of a manufacturing facility with direction from senior manager. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School diploma or equivalent, and three to five years of facilities security experience. Valid Class D license for unarmed security is required. Must be able to work 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
Security Guard Job duties:
* Monitor exterior gate to allow entrance or exit of employees and authorized visitors.
* View employee identification and/or visitor credentials and visitors have an appointment prior to allowing access to facility; ensure all visitors sign visitor log and are issued appropriate badges.
* Maintain guard communications center. Perform telephone reception duties in a courteous manner; forward calls to requested parties or take messages, as required.
* Coordinate response to emergency situations with Police, Fire Department and/or other responding civil authorities.
* High School Diploma or G.E.D and Prior security/law enforcement/military, 3-5 years facility security experience preferred.
* Knowledge of computer, Windows Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Knowledge of security alarm and camera systems desirable.
* Possess valid driver's license and be able to drive company vehicles in order to patrol satellite areas.
* Maintain valid State of Florida - Class D license for unarmed security officers. Be available to rotate hours, shifts and days off.
If you are interested in this Security Guard job in Orlando, FL, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.