SAP / ERP
Senior ERP Quality Manager Saint Louis, MO Posted: 4/27/2021
SAP / ERP
A Senior ERP Quality Manager job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and monitoring all quality control measures. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor degree and ten years of experience designing, developing, or leading SAP ERP solutions. This is a very visible, contract opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Senior ERP Quality Manager Job duties:
* Define and monitor all quality control measures to ensure compliance in ERP projects and operations
* Design the frameworks (GxP, ICS etc.) for ERP
* Manage the IT Quality and IT Security regulations are followed
* Drive and design the definition for global change management and release management - of ERP environment
* Contribute to decisions about technical upgrades of ERP platform
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent job experience
* 10+ years designing, developing, delivering or leading SAP ERP solutions in a large-scale, highly complex global environment with a focus in SAP ERP compliance topics
* Very good understanding of ERP architecture and system landscape
* Ability to make complex decisions that impact the enterprise
If you are interested in this Senior ERP Quality Manager job in St. Louis, MO, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.