Juniper Network Engineer - US Citizen required Huntsville, AL Posted: 4/28/2021
A Juniper Network Engineer job in Huntsville, AL is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for corporate and industrial networks for two locations. To be considered for this role, you will have three to five years of experience with Juniper networking. This is a very visible, contract to hire opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Juniper Network Engineer Job duties:
* Manage highly reliable, multi-segment Ethernet networks that span multiple sites
* In-depth understanding of network Layer 1/2/3 protocols and applications, such as multicast/unicast, PIM, VLAN tagging, network traffic QoS, BGP, OSPF, etc.
* Perform verification of requirements and specifications against selected network hardware through bench testing and hardware in the loop labs
* Develop and maintain configuration control of all networks
* Three to five years of Juniper network engineering experience
* Experience in layer 1/2/3, should have experience in multitude deployments, not small deployments
* Configure, manage, and deploy networks
* Aruba experience is a plus
* Must be a US CItizen
If you are interested in this Juniper Network Engineer job in Huntsville, AL, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.