Analytical Laboratory Technician Vandalia, OH Posted: 5/4/2021
An Analytical Laboratory Technician job is available with a manufacturing client in Vandalia, Ohio. The primary responsibility of this position is to conduct tests to determine the quality of raw materials and finished products in accordance with the criteria as defined in the specifications.
* Conduct routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, finished goods, or stability samples.
* Perform testing according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols
* Test R&D and engineering formulations
* Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release
* Report questionable test results
* Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including entry into database
* Perform data entry to produce certificate of compliance
* Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment
* Maintain organization and cleanliness of working area, laboratory instruments and equipment
* Handles confidential information with care
* A minimum of an Associates Degree in Chemistry or related field and a minimum of 1 year of laboratory experience are required. A Bachelors Degree is preferred. The equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
* Looking for experience with ICP-MS, GC-MS, GPC, HPLC, GFAA
* Must be experienced in analytical testing using a variety of equipment.
* Self-starter with an attention to detail required. Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and ability to work in a team environment; exhibit a high level of persistence, motivation and initiative.
* Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
* Communicating in a professional manner with people outside the organization and representing the organization to customers. This communication can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
* Must be experienced in analytical testing using a variety of equipment including HPLC Analysis, Gas Chromatography Analysis and basic wet chemistry techniques.
* Primary skills sets should include the following: able to write SOPs and have basic math formula experience in excel.
THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION
If you are interested in this Analytical Laboratory Technician job in Vandalia, Ohio, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world"s most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.