Quality Engineer Greenville, SC Posted: 6/8/2021
A Quality Engineer position located in Greenville, SC is currently available through Belcan. In this position you will provide quality assurance and engineering technical expertise to fully support manufacturing operations in accordance with customer and business requirements. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar) with five (5) years of experience minimum. This is a full time opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
* Ensures product quality is defined, achieved, maintained and monitored for all parts and processes
* Leads continuous improvement through root cause and statistical analysis of manufacturing processes
* Recommends, determines and/or implements appropriate corrective action for quality issues
* Creates highly detailed documentation for development and manufacture of products
* Confers with engineering and manufacturing teams on business and customer quality requirements
* Assists and/or leads quality engineering and related projects to meet Lean and customer-based targets
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Process or Applications engineering or other related field
* 3-5 years of applicable engineering/quality experience in a manufacturing environment
* Proficiency in Computer-Aided-Design (CAD), Lean Manufacturing principles, Six Sigma, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Failure Effects Mode Analysis (FEMA), PPAP and APQP desired
* 3-5 years of CMM Programming experience - complete process from model to program desired
* Experience with C++, JAVA, Python desired.
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer position located in Greenville, SC, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.