Engineer Manager Greenville, SC Posted: 5/4/2021
An Engineering Manager position located in Greenville, SC is currently available through Belcan. In this position you will be responsible for providing turbine combustion mechanical engineering and technical expertise in support of sales, engineering, operations, etc. and will oversee Production operations. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar) with five (5) years of experience minimum. This is a full time employment opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
* Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes and production teams
* Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes
* Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards
* Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency
* Confers with engineering and manufacturing teams to determine documentation requirements, product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
* Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Minimum verifiable (4) year degree in Mechanical, Process or Applications engineering
* Preferred 5+ years of applicable turbine engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
* 3-5 years in a leadership role
* Proficiency in Computer-Aided-Design(CAD), Lean Manufacturing principles, Six Sigma, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Failure Effects Mode Analysis (FEMA) desired
If you are interested in this Engineering Manager position located in Greenville, SC, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.