Proposal Manager Taunton, MA Posted: 5/4/2021
24 months max
A Proposal Manager job in Taunton, MA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all proposal activities, including directing proposal personnel, managing proposal schedules and deadlines, and monitoring the progress of the proposal. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in a related field, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Proposal Manager Job duties:
* Partner with the Capture Manager to integrate the win strategy and solution into a proposal structured for compliance and ease of evaluation.
* You"ll also develop and execute a review plan (e.g., Pink Team, Red Team, Gold Team) for interim and final reviews of the technical, management, and cost proposals.
* Coordinate, assemble, check and/or schedule administrative functions in support of the production of assigned proposals.
* Oversee all proposal activities, including directing proposal personnel, managing proposal schedules and deadlines, and monitoring the progress of the proposal.
* Bachelor"s degree or equivalent plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience to meet managerial expectations.
* Ability to successfully articulate examples of having managed winning proposals.
* Highly proficient knowledge of missions, products and technologies including current and future applications.
* Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task.
If you are interested in this Proposal Manager position in Taunton, MA please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.