Contract Recruiter Springfield, OH Posted: 5/5/2021
A Contract Recruiter job is open with a manufacturing client in Springfield, Ohio. The recruiter position is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative, management, and professional positions throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. The Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting; recruit, screen and recommended placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
* Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
* Screens resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person), administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for non-exempt position openings within an assigned territory.
* Manages internal transfer process including screening, coordination of interview with hiring manager, transfer offer letter, etc.
* Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
* Develops and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
* Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.).
* Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including Affirmative Action Plan compliance.
* Manages current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), application/resume file and retention according to company policy, and maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
* Bachelor"s degree in business or HR or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 5 yrs.. experience in recruiting
* Experience with recruiting and placing IT & Engineering
If you are interested in this Contract Recruiter job in Springfield, Ohio, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.