EH & S
Environmental Health and Safety Specialist Berkeley, CA Posted: 5/6/2021
EH & S
A Environmental Health and Safety Specialist job in Berkeley, CA will provide support implementing and monitoring industrial and site safety programs to ensure personnel, equipment and facility safety and compliance in accordance with company, OSHA and State codes and regulations.
* Coordinate site HSE programs.
* Evaluate new equipment and materials for safety.
* Monitor employee exposure to chemicals and other toxic substances.
* Assist in investigating accidents, injuries, and complaints concerning hazards.
* Recommend improvements in processes, design, procedures, and operating equipment, to
minimize the hazardous potential
* Provide technical support with ESH management forms, tools and procedures.
* Support ESH programs: risk assessment, regulatory compliance calendar, corrective and
preventive actions and management review.
* Manage monthly safety meetings.
* B.S. or better in Environmental, Health and Safety field or related
* 3+ years experience and competence in operating a HSE program in a manufacturing /
process type facility.
* Work experience involving ISO 9000, 14000, or OSHAS 18000 standards.
If you are interested in this HSE job in Berkeley, CA please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.