Project Manager Fort Pierce, FL Posted: 5/6/2021
A Project Manager Job in Fort Pierce, FL is currently accepting applications. This is a contract-to-hire position with our key manufacturing client. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing customer contract for scope, schedule and budget. You will also need to interface with customers and staff to coordinate and execute projects. To be considered for this role, you will have a B.S. Degree in Engineering along with 3 years of experience in fabrication related to process equipment and/or construction projects in the water/wastewater industry.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
* Interface with customers and staff to coordinate and execute projects
* Review customer contract for scope, schedule and budget
* Documentation review including, but not limited to, contracts, change requests, change orders and compliance with contract documents
* Develop detailed project schedules and budgets
* Manage schedules and budget to ensure contract compliance
* Cost estimating projects
* Participate in QA/QC process
* Monitor to ensure quality control expectations are met
* Help facilitate related decision making and solve complex problems
* Assist in planning and/or designing engineering project, coordinate special planning, economic, and engineering studies
* Successfully manage and deliver projects on time and on budget
* Utilize internal project management tools and resources
* Participate in improving company resources and tools to improve design production and efficiency
Project Manager Job Requirements:
* B.S. Degree in Engineering preferred
* Prefer a minimum 3 years of experience in fabrication related to process equipment and/or construction projects in the water/wastewater industry
* Ability to read and analyze architectural/engineering drawings
* Knowledge of ASME B31.1, B31.3, ASTM Section VIII Division I, ASTM Section IX
* Strong negotiating skills across the spectrum of the design, fabrication, and construction.
* Excellent client management skills
* Cost estimating skills
* Capacity to handle pressure
* Strong focus on quality
* Proficient with modern computer systems and software including Microsoft Office, and AutoCAD
If you are interested in this Project Manager Job in Fort Pierce, FL, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.