MUOS Systems Engineer Scottsdale, AZ Posted: 5/6/2021
A MUOS Systems Engineer job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will participate in requirements analysis and management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, trade studies, systems integration and test (verification) in the development and evaluation of networks and information systems. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
MUOS Systems Engineer Job duties:
* Participate in requirements analysis and management, functional analysis
* Performance analysis, system design, trade studies, systems integration and test (verification) in the development and evaluation of networks and information systems
* A Bachelor"s degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; Agile experience preferred
* Substantial use, understanding and tailoring of systems engineering concepts, principles and theories
* Substantial proficiency with requirements management & system modeling tools
* Ability to recognize various architectural patterns, apply them appropriately, understand strengths/weaknesses within those architectures and develop architectural variations as necessary
If you are interested in this MUOS Systems Engineer position in Scottsdale, AZ please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.