Business Analyst II Oshkosh, WI Posted: 5/10/2021
Business Analyst II job in Wisconsin is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role you Will have Three+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Information Technology with manufacturing/purchasing
Business Analyst will work closely with business owners and staff to understand business processes, workflows, and their relationships to solutions to meet the business need.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
* Takes guidance and work direction from Manager.
* Create and maintain project documentation for training, deployment and quality assurance.
* Accepts and delegates authority, established priorities for work delegated to others.
* Monitor product quality and process control and suggest improvements as needed.
* Coordinate communication between suppliers, customers, and team members (e.g. Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly, Service, Testing, Quality Control, and Marketing departments) as needed.
Work with project management to meet requirements of project.
* Develop and maintain working knowledge of web portal .
* Define and create policies and procedures for minor projects, enhancements, and system support documentation.
* Documentation of test cases and scripts for minor application projects and enhancement to verify software functionality and document results.
* Bachelor"s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
* Three+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Information Technology with manufacturing/purchasing
* Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
* Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
* Attention to detail, problem solving, and decision making skills.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.