Info Security Engineer - Tanium - W2 Only - US Citizen Kent, WA Posted: 5/10/2021
An Info Security Engineer job in Kent, WA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for managing Tanium and XDR. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor degree and three to five years of experience with Tanium. This is a very visible, contract opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Info Security Engineer Job duties:
* Deploy and manage security
* Work closely with the Cyber Security Threat Ops team and IT team to build and maintain Endpoint security technologies
* Document processes and procedures relating to Cyber Security technologies
* Assist the Cyber Security Sr. manager with maintaining the Cyber Security Roadmap
* Bachelor degree
* Three to five years of experience performing deployments and managing security tools such as Endpoint Security/Endpoint Detection and Response, Host Intrusion Prevention, Full Disk Encryption, Removable Media Encryption and Data Loss Prevention
* U.S. Citizen
* Tanium experience is required
If you are interested in this Info Security Engineer job in Kent, WA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.