Recruiter Houston, TX Posted: 5/11/2021
A Recruiter position in Houston, TX is currently available through Belcan. The Recruiter is responsible for managing multiple, simultaneous requisitions and various recruiting-related projects for assigned BUs.
Job Duties & Accountabilities:
* Acting as a recruiting subject matter expert and talent advisor by providing recommendations and industry specific knowledge that contributes to the overall achievement of our client"s business and financial objectives
* Adhering to and being accountable for the recruiting Service Level Agreement
* Coordinates at all levels across the HR organization to facilitate an efficient hiring process
* Sourcing: Recruiting for all assigned positions using a variety of sources (social media and network contacts, internet postings, database searches, and referrals) to create diverse candidate slates
* Screening/assessment/interviewing/selection: Providing resume evaluations, phone screenings, and expertise in interviewing methodology and customer-focused processes to enable consistent quality of hire, positive candidate experience, and acceptable time-to-fill for open positions
* Legal Compliance: Demonstrating understanding of governmental regulations, professional standards, and practices related to EEO/AA and OFCCP compliance
* Reporting on recruiting metrics on a weekly/monthly/annual basis
* Vendor management/engagement
* 2+ years of direct recruiting experience, corporate or agency
* Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (SuccessFactors preferred)
If you are interested in this job, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.