Software & Systems SBU
COTS Hardware Compliance Technician (Remote) Saint Louis, MO Posted: 5/11/2021
Software & Systems SBU
A COTS Hardware Compliance Technician job is currently available at Belcan in St Louis, MO (remote work is ok). This is a 4 month contract assignment with the possibility of extension. Great matching candidates will have an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or or a similar discipline. This role is for a Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) Hardware Compliance Technician implementing hardware parts analysis for use in the aerospace and defense industries.
COTS Hardware Compliance Technician job duties include:
* COTS hardware analysis and requirements compliance verification, beginning with the initial receipt and review of the hardware through the procurement.
* Tracking of the hardware part(s) and requirement(s) compliance.
* Provide detailed status for the acquisition, tracking, analysis, and compliance.
* Participation in discussions with Product Teams and Leadership regarding COTS hardware requirements and any COTS hardware products supporting their products and/or systems.
* Communicate with product support personnel and/or applicable department support personnel in regards to their requirements compliance.
* Status will be reviewed by technical staff and reported to all stakeholders.
* Proven researching ability.
* Experience understanding technical requirements.
* Proficient at organizing and managing multiple priorities.
* Excellent communication with management / staff.
* Ability to exercise judgment and to work independently.
* Written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Specifications:
* Knowledge of aerospace/avionics hardware.
* Direct experience with COTS parts evaluation.
* Proficiency with technical aerospace hardware requirements.
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
* Associate"s or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar discipline from a two/four-year accredited College or University.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder.
* Must be available to begin work immediately in St Louis, MO or remotely.
If you are interested in this COTS Hardware Compliance Technician job in St Louis, MO (remote work is ok) please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!