2nd Shift Quality Process Technician Waterbury, CT Posted: 5/11/2021
A 2nd Shift Quality Process Technician job in Waterbury, CT is now accepting applications. This is a direct hire role with our key manufacturing client. In this role you will perform a variety of analyses and process investigation to support resolution of customer inquiries. To be considered you will have a High School Diploma and 2+ years of relevant quality manufacturing experience.
Hours: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
2nd Shift Quality Process Technician Job Responsibilities:
* Trace rejected parts through the manufacturing, secondary and outside processing functions to determine causes for faulty work, consult with floor personnel and production supervisors on causes.
* Develop process flow diagrams in support of the analysis performed; develop and maintain other process flow documentation as necessary.
* Coordinate with Quality Engineers/Quality Manager to provide response to customer.
* Support Quality Department software implementation and revision; assist in the maintenance of CMM programming including writing, maintaining, tracking, verifying, continuous improvement and trouble shooting.
* Coordinate layouts, capability studies and gage R&Rs.
* Participate in activities related to process improvement; interface with production for implementation.
* Ensure on-time calibration of all outsourced calibrations for equipment and standards within scope of responsibility.
* Support prototype department, including developing SK layout sheets, performing layouts as required, systemic development and issue resolution.
2nd Shift Quality Process Technician Job Requirements:
* High School Diploma required
* 2+ years of relevant quality manufacturing experience
* Knowledge of GD&T, SPC and blueprint reading
* Ability to accurately use all measurement equipment in Quality Lab
* Knowledge of the Quality Management System and Internal Auditing functions
* Strong math skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
If you are interested in this 2nd Shift Quality Process Technician position in Waterbury, CT, please apply via the apply now link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the technical, IT, professional, clerical, and light industrial fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.