Software & Systems SBU
Labview Engineer Cincinnati, OH Posted: 5/11/2021
Software & Systems SBU
A Labview Engineer job opportunity in Cincinnati, OH is currently available through Belcan. This is a full time, direct job with full benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need to have three to five years of experience and a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field. You will be performing a test automation role by designing, building, and maintaining text fixtures, test cells, and production equipment, with a focus on using LabVIEW.
Labview Engineer job duties:
· Clearly communicate identify and communicate technical issues with teammates and co-workers.
· Work in a fast pace environment and be able prioritizing issues as they arise to minimize down time and keep mission critical systems online.
· Maintain existing automated test systems including troubleshooting software and hardware issues
· Design and build automated test setups including both the hardware and software.
· BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
· Strong LabVIEW experience.
· Strong background in electrical and mechanical components for data acquisition and test control.
· Familiarity with data gathering and analyzing
· Self-motivated, adaptable, highly organized and possess excellent communication abilities
Desired but not required skills:
· Knowledge of mechanical and/or aircraft systems is highly desirable
· Experience with Diagnostics, Prognostics and Health Monitoring of Mechanical and/or Electrical Systems is a favorable
If you are interested in this Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!