Software & Systems SBU
Test Engineer Cincinnati, OH Posted: 5/11/2021
Software & Systems SBU
A Test Engineer job opportunity in Cincinnati, OH is currently available through Belcan, supporting a customer onsite located in Vandalia, OH. This is a full time, direct job with full benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need to have two to five years of experience and an Associates Degree in engineering. You will be maintaining, troubleshooting, and updating test fixtures for production and development.
Test Engineer job duties:
· Read, understand, modify and update mechanical and electrical schematics.
· Modify, update, and troubleshoot electrical/mechanical test systems.
· Spend 60% of time "hands-on" which may include inspecting systems, turning wrenches, assembling test fixtures, etc.
· Clearly communicate identify and communicate technical issues with teammates and co-workers.
· Work in a fast pace environment and be able prioritizing issues as they arise to minimize down time and keep mission critical systems online.
· Associates Degree in Engineering
· Strong electronics/electrical background
· Familiarity with data gathering and analyzing
· Self-motivated, adaptable, highly organized and possess excellent communication abilities
Desired but not required skills:
· Experience with AutoCAD.
· Knowledge of mechanical and/or aircraft systems is highly desirable
· Experience with Diagnostics, Prognostics and Health Monitoring of Mechanical Systems is a favorable
· Experience with high speed motors and generators.
· Experience with oil and water cooling systems.
· Experience with various commercial data acquisition software and custom built test fixtures.
· BS degree in Electrical Engineering
If you are interested in this Test Engineer job in Vandalia, OH please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!