Engineering Technician II Louisville, CO Posted: 5/12/2021
An Engineering Technician II job in Louisville, CO is currently available through Belcan with one of our Aerospace clients. You will be responsible for constructing, troubleshooting, calibrating, testing, and maintaining our equipment, components, devices, or systems. To be considered for this role, you will need 2+ years of experience with a Associates Degree in related field or study.
Engineering Technician II Job duties:
* Perform a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
* Constructing, troubleshooting, calibrating, testing, and maintaining our equipment, components, devices, or systems.
* Executes building and testing of flight hardware along with troubleshooting activities in accordance with established policies, procedures, work instructions, and specific customer requirements.
* Complete part lists, check drawings in accordance with released engineering.
* Dismantling, repairing, fabricating, assembling, and erecting structural components for GSE and flight hardware.
* Associate's degree in a related field of study and at least 2 years of relevant experience.
* A higher level degree may substitute for experience.
* Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education.
* Previous experience and/or certifications within the aerospace and defense industry.
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings, diagrams, schematics, and manuals.
* Ability to work with standard laboratory test equipment, other measurement equipment, hand tools, and power tools.
* The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances.
* Must be a US Citizen.
Pay Rate: Up to $30/hr DOE
If you are interested in this Engineering Technician II job in Louisville, CO, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.