Transport Customer Service Specialist Dublin, VA Posted: 5/13/2021
A Transport Customer Service Specialist job in Dublin, VA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will work as the integrated link between customers, transport service providers and material suppliers providing efficient, cost effective transportation solutions. To be considered for this role, you will have a BS degree in Logistics or Business as well as 2-3 years of logistics experience.
Transport Customer Service Specialist job duties:
- Monitoring the booking, pickup, transport, and delivery of material through the ATLAS transport management system
- Reacting & resolving swiftly to all issues that arise within the transport network, from a carrier, supplier or a customer
- Swift & accurate communication to all inquiries/requests coming into the Customer Service Team
- Record and analyze deviations to our transport process to include proactive suggested preventative actions
- Working with a mindset of 'Continuous Improvements' at all times
- BS degree in Logistics or Business preferred or equivalent relevant experience
- Up to 3 years of relevant logistics and/or transportation experience
- Proficient experience in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a high stress, cross functional team environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, handle multiple tasks, projects and conflicting priorities efficiently, appropriately and productively Physical Requirements
- Position will be on 1st shift - the ability to remain in a stationary position roughly 80% of the time, working at a computer. Additionally the ability to move about the office occasionally (accessing files/storage, office equipment, computers and other office productivity devices, attending meetings, etc.), is required
If you are interested in this Transport Customer Service Specialist job in Dublin, VA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.