CNC Milling Machinist South Windsor, CT Posted: 5/13/2021
A CNC Milling Machinist in South Windsor, CT is currently accepting applications. This is a direct, permanent position with our aerospace and industrial client. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma along with 2+ years of experience with CNC Machining. In this role, you will produce and deliver high quality precision parts per customer specifications around quality and tolerance using best practices and modern methods.
***There is a need for both 1st and 2nd Shift***
CNC Milling Machinist Job Description:
* Ensure material overcheck has been completed on Job BOM before commencing work
* Ensure the correct quantity of parts/material are present before commencing work
* Ensure Job BOM has been filled in correctly on previous operations before commencing work
* Comply with Job BOM instructions
* Carry out production task as defined by the Job BOM narrative
* Ensure that the produced components are conforming with in process inspection
* Program machine and work with engineering to ensure best practices are deployed
* Identify any non-conformance or problems immediately to Line Manager and/or Aero support
* Execute a "Zero Defects" & "Right First time" culture.
* Propose Operational Excellence & Continuous Improvements to management.
* Provide Root Cause & Corrective Action (RCCA) support.
* Ensure parts are handled and protected in a suitable manner to prevent damage during operations and movement.
* Adhere to company EH & S Policies.
CNC Milling Machinist Job Qualifications:
* High School Diploma or GED
* 2+ years of CNC experience
* Preferred applicants will have an apprenticeship or technical degree
* Excellent attention to detail is a must
* A desire for continuous improvement is a must
If you are interested in this CNC Milling Machinist job in South Windsor, CT, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.