General Production Support
Aerospace Deburr Technician South Windsor, CT Posted: 5/13/2021
General Production Support
An Aerospace Deburr Technician job in South Windsor, CT is currently accepting applications. This is a temp-to-hire position with our key manufacturing client. In this role, you ensure that all products conform to print specifications by following operations/manufacturing instructions regarding deburring and/or polishing requirements for each part produced.
Aerospace Deburr Technician Job Responsibilities:
* Ensure that all products conform to print specifications by following operations/manufacturing instructions regarding deburring and/or polishing requirements for each part produced.
* Have the ability to read and follow set-up sheets, operation sheets, blueprints, programs and/or drawings.
* Responsible for prepping various parts for paint
* Mixing paint to manufacturing requirements
* Meet production deadlines by following manufacturing schedules and procedures.
* Ensure deburring equipment performance by taking proper care of all tools and equipment.
* Be able to troubleshoot and offer suggestions on how to resolve concerns.
* Maintain a safe working environment by utilizing safety applications and keeping all work areas clean.
Aerospace Deburr Technician Job Qualifications:
* High School Diploma, or equivalent. Technical or vocational training desired.
* Prior shop experience with overhaul & repair of jet engine components a plus
* Experience with hand held deburring / blending / grinding / riveting and/or assembly tools
* 2+ years of deburring/polishing in a manufacturing or aerospace environment.
* Work requires the ability to understand and follow instructions, the ability to concentrate and the ability to work as part of a team and get along with others.
* This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills in addition to attention to detail
If you are interested in this Aerospace Deburr Technician job in South Windsor, CT, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.