Business Intelligence Engineer II Bellevue, WA Posted: 5/13/2021
A remote-based Business Intelligence Engineer job working in Bellevue, WA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions. Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools. Combine knowledge of statistical methodology and analysis with programming skills to support complex analyses.
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics or related discipline
· 3+ years of relevant experience in business intelligence role
· Experience with data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
· Experience analyzing data or technical issues
· Experience with SQL, Relational databases, and/or Big Data
· Experience with data warehousing concepts and coding in at least one analytical programming language (R, Python)
· Experience with data mining, including ETL, and using databases in a business environment with multiple datasets
· Experience using data visualization tools such as QuickSight, Tableau and Excel
· Experience managing quicksight / tableau server implementation along with associated knowledge of permissions/ security management.
· Experience based knowledge on building cloud native solutions
· Shell scripting experience is a plus
· Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
If you are interested in this job, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.