Systems Specialist Irvine, CA Posted: 5/13/2021
A Systems Specialist job is available in Irvine, CA with Belcan. In this role, this person will Perform to Create and manage multiple AAD instances under single or multiple tenants as architected
Job Title: Azure Active Directory, SSO Engineer
** Remote is ok
* Active Directory
* Azure Active Directory
* IAM experience (any tool)
* Expert working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, and Group Policy to manage enterprise environment.
* Architect B2B and B2C AAD solutions that cover the scope of digital identity, access management and enterprise applications
* Create and manage multiple AAD instances under single or multiple tenants as architected
* Configure synchronization of identities and related attributes from on-premise directories and forests to AAD
* Configure applications for single sign-on (SSO) in AAD via Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) or Open ID Connect (OIDC)
* Configure access to applications via groups defined on-premise or Azure AD
* Configure Azure AD self-service features as needed
* Expert in Azure Conditional Access Policies.
* Provide best practices as it relates to AAD
* PowerShell scripting experience
* Experience with AWS preferable.
* Demonstrated problem solving ability across an integrated, multi-server environment
* Develop presentations, demonstrations and other content for meetings, webinars, and wikis to champion the solution
* Ability to work independently and research/resolve technical issues and solutions
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Active Directory: 5 years (Required)
* Azure AD administration: 4 years (Required)
* Azure AD SSO/MFA: 4 years (Required)
* PowerShell: 3 years (Required)
* DNS: 3 years (Preferred)
* Office 365: 3 years (Preferred)
If you are interested in this role please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.