Mechanical Assembler South Windsor, CT Posted: 5/13/2021
A Mechanical Assembler job in South Windsor, CT is currently available through Belcan at one of our key aerospace clients. To be considered for this role, you will have a High school diploma and at least 2 years of mechanical assembly experience. Experience with preformed sheet metal parts is strongly preferred. This is a direct hire opportunity with a growing company.
Mechanical Assembler Job Duties:
* Using equipment such as drills, wrenches, high pressure carts, hammers, and other equipment.
* Assembling and pressure testing valves and similar components.
* Interpreting drawings and sketches accurately.
Mechanical Assembler Job Qualifications:
* High school diploma
* 2 years of Mechanical Assembly experience.
* Experience using hammers, wrenches, drills, and other equipment.
* Preferred experience with preformed sheet metal parts.
* Ability to climb ladders while carrying up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to reach and interpret blueprints, sketches, and drawings.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Assembler job in South Windsor, CT please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.