Assembler Ogden, Ut Posted: 5/13/2021
Company is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets.
Pay Rate Range: $18 - $20/hr
1. Performs basic assembly/test functions utilizing mechanical skills, hand and power tools, mechanical/electronic tools, test equipment assembly fixtures, and inspection measurement equipment in a manufacturing environment.
2. Records test results on data forms using basic electrical equipment and flow meters.
3. Interprets blueprints, engineering orders, assembly routes, test specifications, service bulletins, customer requirements, and quality directives.
4. Produces and inspects assemblies that conform to product specification. Assembles/tests to customer and/or industry standards.
5. Performs touch-up or full surface painting of parts with finishing materials such as paint, lacquer, glaze, etc. Mixes paint and cleans parts.
6. Actively participates in lean initiatives by identifying and providing suggestions on areas for improvement.
7. Observes all safety rules and maintains foreign object damage (FOD) free work areas.
8. Ensures equipment is calibrated in accordance with calibration schedule.
9. May perform other related responsibilities.
0-1 year general mechanical work experience
Demonstrate product and process knowledge by applying it to newly learned techniques.
Able to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment.
Process strong mechanical reasoning.
Able to implement and effective apply lean initiatives.
Possess effective interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.